E-mail:
mark@chinafair.org.cn
zhanghua@chinafair.org.cn

Speech Collection

More...

More...
Worldwide Eye-catching International Investment Promotion Exposition

Home Page >> Forum & Seminar >> Notice

WTCA Organizes Major Showcase at 17th China International Fair for Investment and Trade (CIFIT)

系统管理员     2013-8-31 11:38:00    
<p><span style="font-size: 11pt">The World Trade Centers Association (WTCA) is pleased to announce that Mr. Ghazi Abu Nahl, Chairman of WTCA, and Mr. Eric Dahl, CEO of WTCA, will be joining more than 90 representatives of 26 World Trade Centers (WTCs) and business delegations from North America, Latin America, Asia and the Greater China region to attend the 17<sup>th</sup> China International Fair for Investment and Trade (CIFIT) in Xiamen, China. Organized by the Ministry of Commerce of China, CIFIT is a top international investment and trade platform in China, which is held annually from September 8-11.&nbsp;</span></p>
<div><span style="font-size: 11pt">In recognition of the leading role CIFIT plays in facilitating investment and trade in China, the WTCA entered into a strategic partnership agreement with CIFIT Organizing Committee in September 2011. Last year the WTCA successfully organized the first participation with over 80 delegates from 17 WTCs. Mr. Long Yongtu, former Chief Negotiator and Vice Minister of MOFTEC of China delivered keynote speech at the first WTCA China Forum held during the 2012 CIFIT. In this year, the WTCA CIFIT program features WTCA Pavilion and the second WTCA China Forum with keynote speakers of Mr. Jia Kang, Director and Research Fellow of the Institute for Fiscal Science Research under the Ministry of Finance and Advisor of Fujian Municipal Government.</span></div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div><span style="font-size: 11pt">&ldquo;I had the pleasure to lead the WTCA delegation to attend the 16th CIFIT last year. During the event, I was honored to meet with Madam Sun Chunlan, then Party Secretary of Fujian Province, and other senior government officials and business leaders from Fujian Province and the rest of China and world. I was deeply impressed by both the exhibition and forums, and glad that the WTCA is putting together another showcase for this year's CIFIT. I would like to invite all of you to visit our Pavilion and attend our Forum so we can share how WTCA can contribute to the development of China and the&nbsp;world with our commitment to prosperity through trade and investment,&rdquo; said Mr. Abu Nahl.</span></div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div><span style="font-size: 11pt">&quot;As demonstrated in last year, the WTCA-CIFIT partnership worked greatly for each other since we share the same value and mission. CIFIT becomes increasingly popular in the global WTCA community. People are eager to leverage platform like this to meet, connect and trade. I would like to thank our hosts, partners and participating WTCs and delegates for your support, and firmly believe that this is going to be another major success for WTCA, CIFIT and all the participating guests and colleagues.&rdquo; said Mr. Dahl.</span></div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div><span style="font-size: 11pt">Participating WTCs include WTC Anyang, WTC Beijing, WTC Changsha, WTC Changzhou, WTC Chengdu, China WTC, WTC Chongqing, WTC Dandong, WTC Haikou, WTC Jiaxing, WTC Kunming, WTC Nanjing, WTC Nansha, WTC Quanzhou, WTC Seoul, WTC Tacoma, WTC Taichung, Taipei WTC, WTC Tianjin, WTC Xi&rsquo;an, WTC Xuzhou, WTC Wuhan, WTC Wuxi, WTC Yongkang, WTC Zhangjiagang, and WTC Zhengzhou.</span></div>

|About Us | Advertise on Site | Contact Us |
Copyright 1997-2012. All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China International Fair for Investment & Trade (CIFIT). Without written authorization from CIFIT, such content shall not be republished or used in any form.
Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.

Power by: Xiamen Zongheng Group Science & Technology Co., Ltd. Registration Number: Min ICP05000161